-
February 21st, 2006, 02:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I used to love going to thrift stores when we lived in Atlanta to search out AG items. While I would not find something everytime it was often enough to make it worthwhile time and gas wise. Since moving to AZ I hate it. I avoid thrift stores like the plaque because down here they just have mostly junk.
Tonight John and I were driving by Goodwill and I said let's stop. I just KNEW there was something in there AG. Sure enough I go near the stuffed animals and dolls and pull out a Samantha doll in pretty great condition. And they only were charging .99 cents for her!
I don't really believe in ESP but this was odd!
Brenda
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks